I tried the resqme on some scrap cars during training at the firedepartment. The center-punch works well, but don't be too gentle on it. The first time we tried it, we gentle put it on the glass and slowly pushed it against the glass. The punch was activated, but nothing happend. The other attemts whith a short swinging motion turned the glasses in to pieces, easily.

Seatbelt cutter works well to, but do not use it on a 90 degree angle. In a 90 degree angle it refuced to cut the seatbelt. The way the webbing is made, makes it really hard to cut at that angle. It did work like a charm on a 45 degree.

I wear mine on mine belt, on the d ring of mine flashlight holster. Easier to access and mine keychain was already kind of full. I do recommend a lifehammer installed in cars, since they are bigger, has no springs system to fail, easier to spot and harder to loose. I can easily imagine the resqme to be lost/dropped, due to it's small size. The resqme is handy when you don't own a car, like me. Can't put a lifehammer in every car i borrow or rent...

Edited by PC2K (01/18/09 07:29 PM)