That coffee would be Korean alright, I see it all over the place here. I didn't know it had the creamer and sugar already in it though, since I don't really drink coffee. I don't usually need a caffeine boost to get through the day.

I usually drink hot chocolate in the winter time. Very comforting and requires no acquiring of taste. But its also bulkier to carry then tea or unadulterated coffee and it leaves a bigger mess to clean up.

I've just recently gotten into drinking tea, partly for the relaxation of making it and partly because, well, I'm in Asia. I'm even starting to enjoy it laugh . But tea also has several advantages over coffee. One is that if you're drinking loose leaf tea, it doesn't go stale as quickly as ground coffee. It can last up to two years. A good thing if you're planning on leaving it in your kit. The same doesn't hold for tea bags though. Tea also contains less caffeine and some other chemicals. It gives you a lower, longer high. The other thing I like is rose hip tea or herbal teas that contain rose hips. They're usually pretty tart which I like, and rose hips contain a lot of vitamin C and iron which might be useful.