Originally Posted By: ToddW
Maybe I`m missing something... but if the door is securely closed be it not a latch but why do you have to "drive so slow" as you did? It makes no sense to me? I`ve driven 2+hrs with my jeep door wired shut, and also stuck in the shut position (different times obviously).

I don't really see how this is a bug-out at all?

Sorry but it sounds like you were unprepared to properly secure your vehicle door ????

what's scary driving home... and is reason to go slow and be super cautious? Missing brakes on one SIDE of your front end... talk about pulling. Rest of brakes work 100% probably 125% their normally stopping power... but it pulls so you have to gradually slow down and stay back so you don't have to use brakes hard, and also know to correct a bit... Also scary driving home is with a bent pitman arm and you can only turn 3/4 steering wheel turn to one side.... no u-turns, no sharp maneuvers but you can change lanes and such. These seem to be possible reasons to bug-out yours.... I think you are over exaggerating.

I grew up in a small town with a kid who's car could only turn left. If we left town for a movie we had to take my car. For graduation his parents gave him the parts to fix it.

RIP OBG