I don't know about overheating and 2100, but I know that this year in CA, water is going to be a major problem. We recently came south from WA, and after entering CA went by Shasta Lake (pretty much the north end of the CA Aquaduct system, from which the central valley farmers get their water, not to mention Los Angeles). My wife grew up in that area, and she has never seen the lake so low. From I-5, areas that are normally under water are high and dry, 50 feet or more above the waterline. If Shasta is that low, it is a pretty good guess that the lower lakes are in the same shape. Unless there is a very very wet winter, and it hasn't been so far, things are gonna get ugly this summer. We have heard that farmers in the valley are going to have to pay as much as $600+ per acre foot, reportedly WELL above what they normally pay. We suspect that more than one farmer is just not gonna plant this year, and those that do plant will be charging super high prices for their product. And you can be sure that high prices will be passed on to the consumer...