The datails:
"The Model 2 is our most requested knife by military personnel. It features a hollow ground D2 blade for maximum durability. The versatile design allows it to be more than just a fighting knife. The Model 2 is available with a 4”, 5” or 6” blade to fit most all needs. It doubles as an excellent all around knife, capable of most all tasks suited for a knife. The micarta handles are removable with a hex key for maintenance or refinishing. The kydex sheath has a Tek-Lok attachment that allows you to attach the knife to virtually anything. The hole spacing in the sheath allows it to be attached to a Safariland 6004 drop-leg holster. It is an essential piece of kit for demanding professionals." Wilson Combat

Wilson seems to use D2 steel exclusively. Why? The Kydex sheath allowing the knife to be carried upside down on the body or while hanging upside down seems ideal. And the Tacticoat finish i have on my Scattergun is just awesome. Also MADE IN THE U.S.A. I don't mind paying an american to do the job right. I read that they make knives w/o the use of jigs. No stamping and grinding by Indonesian children. Anyway i guess i am looking for the reasons why i shouldn't go this route.

This is the knife i can't stop lusting after
http://www.wilsoncombat.com/kniveswt/wilsontactical/model2.asp