The best thing about that list is that they are all standard household items that can be used in the house.
Only the clothes pins and washboard are a bit odd.
I would hang them on a wall and if anybody asks then brag about my beginning antique collection.
The soaps and so on are just extra household supplies.
This should be easy to do.

Just a thought here.
Nothing says your emergency supplies need to be stored away never to be used.
All you need is to have them available and enough on hand to last until your supply lines are open again.
It is better if you use your supplies and keep restocking as you use it.
If you don't do that you will end up with product that is unusable due to age if anything does happen.
You will also find out what supplies you will actually use.
The only exception I can think of is things like mineral spirits (better than Kerosene for oil lamps and Kerosene stoves)unless you use enough of it as paint thinner to have some turnover, and it stores exceptionally well anyhow. (the odorless mineral spirits, they sell more of it so it is cheaper yet it is refined more so it does not gum up oil lamps or stoves. It is usualy sold as paint thinner in the building supply or painters supply stores)

I think of it more like how my Grandmother kept her pantry on the farm.
She was stocked up with food enough for the winter in the cellar (carrots, apples, potatoes), the pantry had at least a two month supply of staples like flour, and she had many shelves with canning, pickles and preserves.
When My Grandparents retired and moved into town one of the first things my grandfather did was cut a hole through the basement wall and make a root cellar. Grandma had at least two bottles of everything and bought a new bottle when she emptied one of them. The same thing with dried stuff like beans or flour.
So buy what you use, but keep a stock of it on handy.