Originally Posted By: username_5
Umm, ETS is a retailer, where do you think the Doug Ritter design came from?

I have already posted my issue here: http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/23/tid/840760/pid/1724989/post/last/#LAST

I am not done yet. Until this piece of crap knife is fully refunded with no expense to me to ship the crap back I will just keep posting to knife enthusiast forums about how bad this knife is. Less than 12 hours until I post to the next site.

Not trying to be an ass, but Mr. Ritter can't be contacted from any link on this site. I have a serious problem when someone tells me how great their product is and gives me 100 reasons to buy it, but I can't contact them for a refund when the product turns out to be a piece of crap.

Lessened learned.

Until I have my money back Mr. Ritter and his sloppy design get my outspoken disapproval. Had Mr. Ritter provided a means to contact him about customer dissatisfaction this would not be necessary. Heck, had the advertising for his knife (I read every word) mentioned anything about this sloppy blade play I would not have bought it.

i also know of a carbrand that support Amnesty International. But nobody is **** at Amnesty about the quality issues on the cars of that particuliar brand. Yes Doug did helpt the design and as a return he gets a donation/fee for each knife sold. Which still doesn't make him a retailer. A retailer sells things, this site only contains links to the retailer.

And if you can't contact doug, it's really your problem. I found his email in less than a minute. A forum is a forum not the product support department of a manufacture. Stop ***** here and got to the right place to ****

As for your posting on knife forums. They know knifes, and you will just look like a fool for those who are serious about knifes.

Edited by PC2K (01/03/09 10:48 AM)