I think the saw could be upgraded to a professional quality saw. I have a Silky SUPER ACCEL 210 Large Teeth saw that will cut through wood like butter. This is the saw of choice for professional tree workers. Make sure the wet wipes are unscented so you don't attract bugs or large animals looking for food. They make an outdoors wipe just for the woods. You could lighten up a bit by going Titanium with your cookware and windscreen. Lose the trowl and use your new titanium spoon. Hot chocolate is nice but I suggest you carry some electrolyte powder. Good for extreme conditions and if you have diarrhea. I don't know whats in your first aid kit but some QuikClot Sport for bleeding would be a smart choice and some antibiotics wouldn't hurt any. My first aid kit has many extras and is a topic in itself. PC2K is right about a bivy. You have a heat sheet but you may want to upgrade to a Medical Adventures Thermo-Lite 2 Bivy Sack. A little more weight but if you shake down else where it evens out. Where is your bug wipes, sunscreen, and sunglasses? A LED headlamp comes in handy when you need to use your hands. I have a Princton Tec EOS tactical and it serves as a strobe for signaling. Some 550 para cord would be good for many uses. If you want to spend a bit more then get some New England Tech Cord 5mm x 25 meter which can be used for emergency rappelling. Here is a link for the entire system. http://www.uscav.com/milmall/Productinfo.aspx?productid=7342&TabID=1&CatID=841
And maybe a nysil pack cover or a poncho to protect everything. Depending on the season, I would pack a set of base layer clothing in a ziplock. Check out Eddie Bauer Cocona 365. Compact, lightweight, dries fast, and machine washable. If you fall in some ice cold water you will be glad you have them to change into. Some hand warmer packets work pretty well and could be used inside your bivy for a warmth boost(you can always use your water bottle with some boiled water for that too). I would also replace the granola bars with a Mainstay Food Package. You can go wrong with any dehydrated food as I see you have a Mountain House. Kudos. Some good fishing line and a few hooks might be a good idea. I would also replace your Bic with a Brunton Helios lighter. I have had many Bics fail by melting when trying to light something stubborn. But at first glance, other than what I have mentioned it looks good.