I don't post often but I can't leave this one alone. To imply that Doug is in this for monetary gain is ignorant and insulting. I had an opportunity to work with Doug and see first hand the passion He has for the Safety of others. What little money that does come in from his products goes right back in to fund the foundation. Not all companies are willing to give away their products for testing, some are down right hostel about it. Where do you think the funds come from for Doug to do this type of testing and research. Some come in from donations and a lot comes directly from Doug's pockets. The money that he gets from his products is split between supporting Doug, alowing him to do what he does and The ETS Foundation. It is also implied that any one standing up for Doug is sucking up. Doug owes me nothing!

username
You are doing the right thing. Try several knives and find the right one that fits you. I have a safe full of knives some partially serrated, some fully serrated and the winner for me was a RSK MK1 non serrated blade.