I agree with most of the other comments, especially about the smaller bills, toilet paper, and excessive lighters.

Rain gear is essential unless your in a desert. Fleece or other insulated clothing would be my next priority, followed closely by a sleeping bag and pad. If you don't have a tent, then some sort of bivy to block wind and rain should go with it. A simple bivy sack and a fleece sleeping bag liner are fairly compact. A foam pad weighs and costs almost nothing but is bulky, and lightweight inflatable pad is almost as light and is about the size of a the fleece liner but is pricey. Either way do not underestimate the value of a pad- using a sleeping bag without one is like turning on the heat and opening a window.

As far as lighting I highly reccomend some sort of LED light with lithium batteries, and a headlamp. A Photon Freedom light with a dozen extra batteries is cheap($11 here ) and takes up a tiny amount of space(buy the batteries online). The clip it comes with is also very helpful.
If you want something a little more versatile, I just bought a Fenix P3D from batteryjuntion.com($60, +$1 each for CR123A batteries), its also very small and light and the output is varied from 12-215 lumens, with 65 hours on the lowest setting, and also has a strobe mode.
A micro headlamp such as this is also small and cheap, and can use the same batteries as the Photon if you have to(although the higher voltage of 4 CR2016s as opposed to 2 CR2032s may burn out the LED faster). Again, the batteries are cheap if you buy them online.

All 3 of these lights together weigh less than a minimag and take up about the same space, are far more reliable, and the spare batteries are light and small as well.

I would add a small bottle of salt to the cooking kit - It can make many wild plants far more tasty. It can also replace electrolytes if your without food for a while.

Lastly you may want to consider a small survival guide such as the SAS Survival Guide handbook. This book is tiny yet very information packed and well illustrated. If nothing else its a great read if your stuck somewhere or bored, and it can also inspire ways to get creative and improvise solutions in a wide variety of situations.

Otherwise a great kit. Sorry for the long post, I can't help promoting my favorite gadgets. By the way, I have a SOG seal pup and like it a lot, though admittidly I use it gently.