Hey Canoedogs, I think the same thing when reading and viewing some of the posts, and we got into a nomenclature discussion on the "escape and evasion" post still up....

How about this take on it-

EDC- every day carry- a swiss key and sliver grippers and dog tag on my key ring with allergy info.

AAC- all around coat- I have my ScotteVest, with SAK, DR PSK, hat, gloves, bandanna, first aid envelope, green flash on a lanyard, iso mask, swiss card, compass/whistle and camelback bladder. Usually in EDC2 (see below).

QUBOB- quick grab bug out bag - with extra flash, extra knife, ferrorod/flash/whistle/knife (FFWK?), larger first aid, small monocular, water bottle. Also kept in EDC2.

WOBOB- work bag- I have my briefcase with crank up cell charger, first aid and meds, spare eyeglasses, and some personal document copies (marriage license, passport copies, etc.).

EDC2- every day car- I have extra bottled water, bottle water carrier, maps, binoculars, chnage, paper towels, etc.

If I am lucky enough to make it home-

BOG- bug out gear in big old garage- 8 totes categorized by hygiene, kitchen, shelter, garden, first aid, pet, and 2 others I can't recall and it's too cold to go out and look.

BO/IF- bug out/in food- 6 cases of freeze dried and MRE's and canned food.

BORV- bug out motor home- full out RV with generator and water and heat and all, fishing gear (FIG?), with 2 large-------

BOP's- bug out packs or bags of plenty (my wife's term)- with 2 days food, alcohol stoves, bivy's, spare clothes (socks, undies), and all of the above EDC/BUBOB items in various forms.

BOT- bug out trailer- to haul all of this and the humans and pets, too, if still room.

How about some more acronyms!