Nice kit -
Obviously some comments! I don't know how you like it, but I'm not a huge fan of the SOG pup. YMMV, but for me, it's a shelf queen (anyone interested in buying it, lemme know)

I would break at least some of those Franklins into smaller bills. If there's a power outage, cash registers won't work... no point dropping $100 for a can of spam and some bottled water! Plus, if you ever get to the point of using it for tinder, killing a $5 is easier than a $100 (psychologically). Lastly, you might avoid having lots of pocket change as you break bills. Also, maybe toss them in a ziploc to keep them dry.

How do you expect to stay warm? Blanket? Sleeping bag? A tarp and a fistful of dollars?

You've got a lot of redundancy, esp lighters. You ever see how long it takes to empty a Bic? You're probably great with 2, or 3 at the outside. Yeah, they're light and small, but maybe take a look and see if you really need things in paired triplicate.

Maybe add a few bobbers to the fishing kit. You could set up multiple lines (tree branches, etc) and then see if you catch something by the bobber.

What are you carrying all this in?