Originally Posted By: MDinana
Originally Posted By: Desperado

That's funny . . . . . Until you are the father of a 13 year old daughter that has the measurements of Marilyn Monroe only a little thinner at the waist and has boys of 18 thinking she is about 16-18 on looks alone. Thank God she is severely body modest.

Wait, you sure you're not my girlfriend's father? I think she's a looker, but I don't think she has anything more revealing than a crew neck T shirt - both of you must be doing something right. For what it's worth I never dated until college, so all those girlfriends were 18 or older.

As for your daughter... uh... I guess my condolences? Sounds like puberty got a jump start, and hopefully she's level-headed enough to survive the teen years without too much damage from older guys. I don't envy your role as Dad with her. I have to say, if I ever get a daughter, I hope that she's super plain until she hits about 25, when her brain has been working for a few years and most guys' are just starting to come on-line. Then she can hit puberty smile

Before I say more... I hope that the doctor is right that we are having boys. After seeing these statements have me second guessing my wife's idea of trying to get pregnant again!