Looks like a fun evening.

Re: online privacy
As others have suggested, there is a continuum of anonymity and openness, of risk and benefit, when being online. Complete anonymity is nearly impossible to achieve, especially if one wants to interact with others online, let alone promote/market one's books, blogs, classes, products, etc.

I will note that a few months ago a person posted on this forum, indicating his entire family's upcoming travel plans and also mentioning a collection of valuable items in his house. It seemed imprudent, and as a test, I looked online for about five minutes, searching on his name (which was uncommon) and his city (which was posted in his public profile under "location"). I quickly found his house address (along with aerial photos of his house and neighborhood).

Now, in my neck of the woods, home invasions seem to happen with little more preparation than gathering fellow thugs, a gun and a getaway vehicle rather than online surveillance. Still it seems better to reveal less rather than more about certain personal details when posting online.

That said, I appreciate the openness and good will of folks like Blast, IzzyJG99, Christina et al who share their thoughts and lives with us.