Thanks Izzy some good things to consider, motrin works alright for me and I have no heart conditions but I'll try aleve next time I need something and see how it works for me. The poncho is a good idea, I'll see if I can fit one in there.

Desperado this kit isn't exactly an E&E for me but could be used as one. I only have to plan for myself so that helps to simplify things. I don't think I'll be buying one of those military kits you listed, I have most of those items already so it would be too redundant.

Comms the tinder is a good idea and I wrapped several feet of duck tape around the lighter already. This pouch is not like a normal versipack, it is only 8" x 4" x 1.5" and disappears underneath clothes when worn at the small of the back.

Yelp, prime example of why one should never travel to Nicaragua unless they have no other choice.

Comms the center punch is for getting ones self out if trapped in a car. Of course if the situation is dire you won't have too much time to dig in the kit and get it out. However I feel it is a useful tool like the multi and mini prybar. I make knives and tools for a living so I carry more in the way of tools than most people.

I should state again that this is not an E&E kit but I believe the way I have it set up this would work well as one. This is for me what one might call a last ditch kit. If I am seperated from/forget my EDC bag then I at least have this and what I carry in my pockets.