If you have an E&E kit what do you have in there and what situations do you forsee yourself possibly needing it for. What is your setup, how do you carry it and why did you choose it?

So I bought another Maxpedition pouch and decided to turn it into a "small of the back" pouch with it's own waist strap. The idea is this is put over the tank top "wife beater" type undershirt and then something is worn over that which conceals the pouch at your back. This is great for winter seasons but not so great for warmer ones as it is harder to conceal. The reason I put it on it's own waist strap is two fold, 1. it doesn't weigh down my pants when I want to put them on/take them off and 2. it takes a lot less time putting it on/taking it off. So as it is more convenient it is more likely to go with me as I can be lazy sometimes.

Now call me paranoid or just obsessed if you want but I have pouches and pockets and kits for everything. I am always looking for new and interesting ways to carry stuff depending on what I might be doing. This kit is small enough and light enough to be pretty hassle free and really doesn't get in the way of me doing anything. The only time it is inconvenient is when I might want to put on a backpack and strap in. The pouch can be repositioned to the side of the waist however which keeps everything comfortable.

Now this kit isn't exactly an E&E pouch per se but I was thinking the setup would be pretty well suited for that application. What I've got in there covers most of the basics and I consider it part of my EDC. Below is a link to where I bought the pouch however when it came in I found it had two inner compartments and two large velcro straps. This cut down on the useable internal space so I turned the pouch inside out and very carefully cut the compartments away. Afterward I found the space much improved, while this makes the bags contents prone to shifting I am not bothered by this. Despite the amount of gear I've packed inside the pouch is capable of expanding further if I decided to add a few more items and so far it only weighs a few pounds. When wearing it around during the day I forget it is even there.

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=7&idproduct=394

Ok on to the contents, here is what I've packed into this 8" x 4" x 1.5" pouch:

$200
spare car/house keys
25' paracord
multi tool
large lighter, unused
mini prybar, custom made
automatic center punch
medical shears
2, 3"x3" bandages
neosporin