High velocity rounds aren't exactly the issue, it is more a question of blowback energy and dwell that are a concern in semi automatic actions. Locked breech designs, such as the bolt rifle or falling block type, are not really effected by changes in recoil energy and pressure dwell, but semi automatics are more or less tuned to a rather tight range or optimal operating conditions based roughly on the pressure wave exerting force on the action to cycle it. They can operate outside of that range, but if the pressure curve results in a lower exertion force, then the action can short stroke, resulting often in misfeeds as the spent case fails to eject or the bolt fails to retrieve the next round in the magazine. Over-exertion is the real concern, as the bolt usually ends up slamming into the bolt stop hard, usually while the spent case is sent flying a considerable distance. Having the action under such stress generates excessive and premature wear, and leads to mechanical failure quicker.

I doubt that high velocity 22 lr ammo is going to cause problems for the 10/22 action. Ruger builds those things fairly stout, and the ammo needs to be factory safe for less sturdy semi-automatic handguns and older firearms anyways, so in factory ammo I would think the margin of safety is more than enough. Since 22 lr is never reloaded, there's no chance for a shooter to overpressure a load in that caliber.

Now reloading centerfire ammo is a whole different hullabaloo. I've seen guys with handloads in 223 that spit cases 40 feet out of a mini-14. Those bolts are slamming the stops hard, and if they are going to shoot such hot ammo, they should really think about getting a smaller gas port or else beefing up their recoil springs. The irony is that by handloading you can tune the ammo to a particular semi-automatic to where it practically egg-lays the spent cases from the ejection port without ever a mis-feed, yet maintains velocity at nominal levels. I've done that with my semi autos and working up some custom recipes. That same ammo would repeatedly fail to cycle properly in someone else's gun.

I doubt that any 22 lr ammo manufactured today is going to hurt your 10/22.