Let's explore the possibilities of apprehended Jews escaping from the Gestapo, the train which transported them, or after their arrival at a Concentration Camp; knowing what we know now about the situations that the Jews faced then.

At the time the Gestapo were arriving would, IMO (& knowing what we know now), would have been the best opportunity to escape being arrested.

While being transported to a camp, would be the second best time to try and escape, IMO.

After arriving at a camp, all prisoners were completely stripped of everything, including the clothes on their backs. Those that weren't killed immediately after their arrival, were worked to death with hard labor, minuscule rations, minimal clothing, and heat in the barracks. All prisoners quickly became too weakened to effect any plans to escape successfully (to the best of my knowledge). Who would have provided support for an escaped Jew??

How would we handle this situation in today's environment, technology level, and where would we get equipment that we needed, to survive in the wilderness, if we weren't able to escape at the "arrest stage", with our BoB's.

I'm sure that my understanding of the Holocaust is grossly incomplete. For that I apologize to all. This seems to me, to be a great time to learn more of that part of history. I do believe that History repeats itself!

What are y'all's views, knowledge, and experiences on such a subject as this????