Okay, here's what I take:

Tylenol/Aceteminophen: for general pain relief, combined with Ibruprofren when necessary. It is a hepatotoxin if overdosed. It does not cause stomach irritation like Nsaids do (Naproxen, Ibuprofren, Aspirin). It is also much gentler on your heart.

Iburprofren: for Inflammations and fever. Aleve is not as effective for me, though it seems to be for my wife and kids. Due to the side effects with the stomach and heart, I try to limit my intake of Nsaids now.

Aspirin/Caffeine: For the occasional really bad headache, I reach for the Excedrin or generic equivalent. Again, I try to limit my intake on these.

Pepcid AC in chewable tablet form: Tastes like Pepto tablets, but with the extra medication it will be much more effective than the standard pepto.

Prilosec: For when my indigestion/heartburn becomes chronic, I take the recommended 14 day course. You take Prilosec once a day for 14 days to sort of reset your digestive system. I probably wouldn't have to do this if I watched what I eat more, but I am still a bit of a pig. You are only supposed to take Prilosec for one 14 day course every 3 months. If I get into trouble in between courses, I will turn to Pepcid AC for temporary relief.

Benadryl: For when I unknowingly consume crab (what I call the "Hitch" effect, after the character that Will Smith played in the movie of the same name).

Allegra D: The only otc (at least in Canada it is) or prescription allergy medicine that keeps my hayfever under control and doesn't put me on the canvas.

Nizoral: Topical, for any and all fungal infections, dandruff attacks.

Tea Tree Oil/Campho-Phenique: Topical skin treatment for slivers, abrasions, minor cuts and scrapes, acne, fever or cold blisters/sores, campho phenique is especially good on very chapped lips.