I just use Aspirin (Bayer Back & Body 500-mg and 32-mg of Caffeine in them) for mild pain like a headache. Also good for heart issues.

Any real pain I use Percocet, prescribed for motorcycle accident related pain problems. I also have Vicodin, someone gave me about 100 of them. But I never felt the need to use them.

I have hay fever (not this year for some reason?) and for it I use Benadryl Allergy it seems to work as well as the Claritin my Doc prescribed for me.

For diarrhea I have Imodium in the first aid kit (never actually used it, but it’s there if I do need it.)

For stomach problems I have Tums tablets. They work fast and well.

Theraflu and various other cold remedies as I don’t know what others I’m with may want to use.

Sawyer DEET-Plus composite insect repellent lotion.

Neosporin for cuts.

Therapeutic Mineral Ice for muscle aches.

Solarcane spray for sunburn pain, but it doesn’t seem to really do the job. Percocet does, as does Unguentine burn cream.

Anti-Fungal cream for athlete’s foot (never had a need for it yet.) Also have some Bold Bond powder.

Itch-X for any rash or itching issues.

Superglue for a deep gash that I need to stop the bleeding if I’m far (days) away from help. Never needed it yet.

Baby Orajel for dental pain (never needed it yet.)

Sting kill swabs in little glass vials you just break, squeeze and rub on a bee sting (never used them yet.)

Skin Shield, it’s liquid bandage you put on with a brush and it dries fast. But it stings like heck in any open wound. So I use it to keep abrasion down to help prevent blisters from forming. A few layers and it protects your skin great.

Tecnu for poison ivy, but after getting it several years ago I have become very good at avoiding it. Also gasoline works very well to get rid of poison ivy. To test this I purposely walked bare foot through some last summer while camping and then took a paper towel full of gas and wiped my foot down and never got poison ivy at all.

SPF-15 lip balm.

Sun block.

I’m sure there are lots of other over the counter meds I have in various kits, but this is what I thought of off the top of my head.

You can run, but you'll only die tired.