Depending upon where I'm off to I've usually got my Leatherman Wave, a large Sheffield (cheap Home Depot special) multitool, and a mini Sheffield multitool. This gives me pliers for both hands which I often use in tandem, and assorted sizes of screwdrivers. I also usually carry a Gerber primary folding knife and a Sheffield backup. For most projects I'll use the Sheffield products because they were inexpensive, especially when it's rough work that might damage the knives, though so far I've found most of their products to be indestructible even after two years of abuse. I do carry a backup revolver in the car which I will carry on me in certain situations along with my primary pistol. I'm going to take a long look at that Kel-Tec P3-AT myself when it finally gets to my local gun store. If it's the same size as their P-32 I'll carry it as backup, or maybe out jogging any day. Here in S. Florda we've got to wear lighter clothes all year around, so a small light pistol is very handy. Regards, Keys

Edited by KeysBear (04/30/03 11:00 AM)