So, I finally got around to going to the E-mart here in Korea. The Korean equivalent of a Super Walmart. While Koreans are big into hiking and camping, survival equipment doesn't seem to crop up very often. However, I found somethings that aren't available in the US or perhaps just aren't as readily available. One is pretty generic, but its about 10 inch by 2 inch paraffin candles, for about a dollar each. They had bigger ones too, and big pillar candles. For lighting your house in a power outage, these would be/will be perfect. I haven't seen similar candles in the US anywhere as cheap. The second thing I found is mini-packets of instant light charcoal. The package is foil, about 4x4x2 inches. A single package would be perfect for a day hike and you could put several into a car kit. An additional fuel option that won't leak and will catch fire instantly. Good for warming you up in winter just tear open and light. Less then a dollar per packet. I doubt there's anyway for me to get this back to the US, does anyone know if they're available there?