Well, all things considered (if you live in wilderness areas):
Get a partner instead of a pet (nothing but annoying animate needy useless toys anyways), become vegetarian (no more beef industry is less desertification anyway, many deserts have expanded to 3 times their original size because of the beef industry), and walk with a big stick.

The wolves deserve to live just as much as we do. We can change and can choose to live in harmony with the wild, whereas animals are hardwired to be what they are.

But, concerning Wolfman, he is a nut. His wolves aren't really a pack. They don't hunt. Their heirarchy is based solely on who first eats what he brings them and that's about it. They have no real wolf dynamic. They live in a cage. They are not wild wolves. They are no different than dog pets. He just likes being intimate with them and I think he's boring to watch. Maybe he and his wife should have a couple children instead.

Anybody can make a TV show these days. It's sad, considering that quality television is not as popular as it was when it was the only option. Humans should try harder for dignity, not just weird levels of self-esteem.
"Ohhohohho, watch me lick my dog's nose, everybody."

Edited by Troglodyte007 (10/22/08 11:30 PM)