OK, he is wearing some clothes, but no PSK !!

I have a friend who is going in a business trip to a company camp in the middle of nowhere.
It is surrounded by hundreds of miles of nothing. It is part of a project and he is a consultant/engineer to do part of the job. The company takes care of everything from food to accommodation and safety. You only bring your brain and a few WORK instruments.

We had a discussion about what he should be taking with him for safety and survival. Afterall, between the safety of our office building and the safety of that camp , there are hundered of unsafe miles. Four by four or not, a breakdown is going to leave them in the middle of nowhere for hours. They have the latest tech and gadgets (including satellite phones) but help MAY have a few obstacles before arriving.

He thinks he doesn’t have to take anything but clothes and personal stuff. NO tools or anything that might help in case. His logic is that the company is providing everything. Besides, he has already made such trips dozens of times almost without any incidence.

I still felt that he should take with him a few items like a small tool kit, a small FAK, and a few other items just in case. He told me (a small tool kit ? the company’s team has a big support truck that has everything needed to disassemble a factory and assemble it again, so why do I need to carry a multitool or a screwdriver? )

So, if you were this engineer, and you were going with this company, what would you take with you other than clothing and toothbrush?