I wanted to go ahead and post a few photos of some of the items that others had suggested that I add to the FAK, as well as a few other things that I've picked up here and there since I originally posted:

I moved the Albuterol Rescue Inhaler over to the "Airway Kit" and substituted a Primatene Mist inhaler (next to the two EpiPens in Panel #2) to offer an intermediate (i.e., non-invasive) option for the potential treatment of less serious respiratory allergic reactions. The EpiPens remain the primary treatment option for more serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.

I was able to pick up a couple of additional KING LT-D supralaryngeal airways at a decent price off ebay, so I went ahead and added one to my vehicle and camping FAK's (I already have two of these in the STOMP II in addition to several traditional ET tubes, and given the availability of the laryngoscope in the STOMP II, I don't really need any additional supralaryngeal airways here).

As Jim suggested, I added a RES-Q-VAC suction unit with a 40fr flexible Yankauer, as well as an additional 300 mL canister/FSP filter assembly.

Also as Jim suggested, I picked up a couple of B.I.G. (I/O Bone Injection Gun) intraosseous devices to supplement the existing IV supplies that I have. I had originally only intended to add the adult version (15ga needle x 2.5 cm injection depth) although Chinook mistakenly shipped one of the pediatric versions (18ga needle x 0.5 - 1.5 cm adjustable injection depth) to me instead, so I will probably go ahead and keep it just in case it's ever needed.

To round out the current IV supplies, I added three (3) large bore 14ga x 2" catheters, a 10 drop/mL Coil-IV administration kit, and a couple of large bore non-DEHP stopcocks. I can’t really envision ever needing anything this big, but a number of people felt the 18ga stuff I have was a bit wimpy.

-- Continued below --