Aloha Doug,

I tried to send you a private message but that didn't work so I will post my question.

First of all, I like this forum and the great folks that I have had the pleasure and privilege to interact with. Also, I like and appreciate the information from the forum.

I am hoping to make a bigger contribution to the ETS Foundation than a mere donation. If it is ok with you, I would like to host a drawing for forum members. I do not sell anything. I just want to donate a box of goodies from Hawaii to the winner of the drawing. The box would include stuff like chocolate macadamia nuts, other local yummies, maybe some Hawaiian salt, some hau wood that I have already seasoned that works great for friction fire, that kind of stuff. To enter, members need to make a donation to the ETS Foundation or whatever you say they need to do to enter. After a specified target is reached, the drawing takes place and I buy and ship everything out to the winner. And if you like, I can send you a duplicate box of whatever went out.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Mahalo!