It's all well and good to scan your docs, but that's not going to help when you run out of the house one night in your underwear. I have a copy of my IDs and passport, ziploc'd, in a Nalgene in my BOB. More accessible than a USB three states away.

"...collar, leash, muzzle (if needed)..." I'd personally take out the "as needed" portion. No one wants to admit that their Fluffy is an ankle-biting pint-sized demon. Until I step on it, then I'm the bad guy. All dogs should be muzzled if taking off - IMHO. Which reminds me, I need to go buy a muzzle....

Suggest laminating the emergency contact card. Most copy shops have the capability. If not, perhaps include a waterproof card in your kits?

#6 - in some areas, there are programs set up so that 911 dispatchers have a "list" of special need folks. See if your area has something similar. That way, if Fire Station 51 knows that Old Grandpappy has a prosthetic leg and can't climb out of his third story apartment, they can send Johnny and Roy to check up on him (saving his kids, Apathetic and Forgetful, from driving into the disaster to check).