Thanks for the suggestions!

Originally Posted By: Frankie
I bought Hatch Dura-Thin Police search duty gloves but many people on the board criticized my "O.J. Simpson gloves" saying they are not durable and are not warm. Well that's what I wanted. Something to wear in summer in case of emergencies when I would need some protection while being more compact.

What he said. Durable would be nice, but I could always buy another pair if they're cheap enough. Protective and lightweight would be great though.

I'm looking for some general utility gloves, not winter gloves. The idea is something that I can EDC for some protection in case I have to do stuff with rough/sharp things.

Unfortunately, the size gap seems to jump from first aid gloves that you can stuff in a 35mm film can to even the smallest utility gloves that can't even fit in a 1010 pelican case. (Not that you would... just giving a size comparison)

As Comms said, hand injuries are common because of all we do with them, and gloves seem to be a good option, but they're too big to EDC and have at hand when needed. The point of my question was to see if there's a good solution to this problem.

I'll definitely look at some of the lighter options though. Any other suggestions? Thanks again!

Edited by kirbysdl (10/05/08 05:26 PM)