Quote:
didn't they got seperate water pipes for washing water and drinking water in the states ? the washing water aren't as clean like the drinking water.
That depends on what you mean. There is only one set of municipal pipes plumbing the cities. It carries water from the one set of water treatment facilities. It breaks up and goes into each building. It's all the same water.
Some of it is plumbed out to toilets. Some of it is plumbed out to sinks. Some of it is plumbed out to garden faucets. Some of it is plumbed out to drinking fountains. Some of it is plumbed out to sprinklers. It's all the same water, it's just plumbed out to various different types of outlets for various uses.
I'm sure that the water fountains are cleaner than the sinks are cleaner than the toilets, but we're talking metal and ceramic there, not water. It's all the same water, and it all comes from the same source regardless of what types of outlets a given portion of it ends up coming out of.
Sure, I'd rather drink out of a water fountain than a sink faucet, but only because the metal and porcelin fixtures have more of a chance of being clean, not because the water itself is any cleaner.
Is it different elsewhere? PC2K, are your cities in the Netherlands plumbed with two different sets of pipes delivering two different qualities of water from two different municipal water supplies?
Or did I just misunderstand?
Stay safe,
J.T.