Quote:
Inside London, well simply put I avoid the place like a plague infested open sewer.

London with its miserable people, dirty littered streets, with a 3rd world economy public transportation system and its burgening rise in pointless petty crime. Poverty mixed within ostentatious exhibits of wealth by a few. A grubby Monopoly board studded with the occasional historic tourist sights, where you will be lucky to actually find an Englishman (and if you did come across one will probably be trying to rip you off in his black Taxi cab). With its repetative shopping outlets, non existance customer service and overpriced goods. Hmm no wonder the last time I was there was over 8 years ago. Never really had the inclination to go back and even if I did I wouldn't want to spend more than a weekend there. The British Museum was worth a visit though. Heathrow is appaling and a national disgrace.

But then again some 'plague infested open sewers' can be interesting places to visit if only for a short period of time. whistle

Edited by Am_Fear_Liath_Mor (09/18/08 08:18 PM)