Looks like a decent start to me. However, it looks like it is just the start of a good 3-day kit.

I for one would hate to spend three days in my apartment, with no electric, no heating/cooling, and no running water with just that kit.

The most glaring omissions I see are as follows:

2 quarts of water for 3 days.
Not enough water. I would want at least 2 quarts for one day, and that is just to drink and doesn't include bathing and such.

No Water purification.
Sure they give you the 2.5 Gallon water tank, but if I had a source of drinkable water I don't think the tank would be very useful. Don't get me wrong, I think the water tank is invaluable. However, if they provided something like Iodine tabs then I could purify standing water, or any other source of non drinkable water I could find.

No rope of any kind.
It seems as if the kit is designed for the user to shelter in place, perhaps in their house or a community shelter of some kind. Even so, I would think some cord, or rope, or something like that would come in handy. The 10' x 10' plastic sheet could easily be made into a makeshift shelter with some rope. (not that it couldn't without, but the rope would make it easier)

Other than that, I would add more and better tasting food (maybe canned dinner's like Dinty More and a small stove), extra batteries for the flashlight and radio, any clothing for the climate (extra jackets if up north, ect...).

Just my $.02 I am sure you will get better advice from others here.