Originally Posted By: SwampDonkey
Hi ETS Forum Members,
I am leaning toward the Fenex TK10, TK11 or P3D Q5 all which can be seen at this website http://www.fenixtactical.com/fenix-tk10.html, does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with these lights?

Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier before you bought yours. I have the Fenix P3D Q5 Cree (now that's a mouthful!) which outputs 205 lumens, purchased off Ebay from a company in Ontario. I've never had a problem with it, I got it last fall. It easily puts my 2D cell Maglite to shame at a tenth of the weight!!! I had a Dorcy 1-watt that gave me nothing but grief and the vendor wouldn't honour the warranty so I "recycled" it and lesson learned. I've also got a cheap Chinese made 1-watt 3-AAA flashlight that I bought off Ebay for 11 cents. It has an inferior anodized finish compared to the Fenix but it works quite well. The Fenix has about 4x the light output so I use that as my go-to flashlight.

So far I've used Surefire/Energizer/Duracell 123A batteries in it and I just ordered a large bundle of Maxell Gold's at the wholesale price of $1/battery.

I don't know why anyone would want a black flashlight - I would rather have one that is easy to find in the dark so I put a strip of luminescent tape on the flashlight. And I use the lanyard most of the time. And I haven't the foggiest idea what a tactical flashlight is.