Not right now and the SF lights tend not to to lend themselves to adaption to AA -- The lithium cell is 3V, so you'd need twice as many AA batteries. Less efficient in size and the non-regulated lights really need lithium cells to have reasonable performance anyways.

The Fenix lights have some decent AA options. Look at the upcoming TK20 for example.

Also the http://ralights.com/ (made by HDS Systems) lights are supposed to have an upcoming AA battery pack options. These lights are state of the art, bright and bulletproof.

If cost is your primary concern, also consider lithium ion powered rechargeable lights. My understanding is Ralights is also coming out with a 18650 (lithium ion rechargeable) battery pack and Fenix offers the TK11 which takes either a single 18650 or 2x123a.

Right now I use an HDS EDC U85 powered by an 18650 battery pack with a 2x123a battery pack as a spare. I'm sold. Rechargeable lithium ion with backup lithium primaries are the way to go IMO. Lots of power, reliable, very bright, cheap to run.

-john