OK, here's my opinion on this whole thing.

First of all, it's good to see some discussion here about the meds in the kit, and I'm not going to take sides in the debate of legality and usefulness of one med or another, that's the domain of people who are paid medical pros, not a volunteer firefighter or armchair expert.

Which leads me to the inevitable discussion of being, um, over-equipped.

I'd be very happy to know that the kit in question was stored, - maybe several of them - ready to go, at local police stations and hospitals and at the local medic companies.

BUT in the same way I'd be very UNHAPPY if someone who never handled an extrication tool started to work on a wreck with one, I'd be extraordinarily concerned about someone without a lot of medical experience (not just training, experience) who came at someone with an airway, injector, or any other medications for that matter.

In the same way owning a pair of drum sticks does not make one a competent drummer, owning a bottle of meds does not make one a medic.

So, I say, "Bravo" for having the gear that others might need to use, but "Caution" for not having anything near the experience level to use more than the basic stuff in it.