Originally Posted By: Glock-A-Roo
Paragon, this is a ridiculous exercise in equipment masturbation. A simple example: people with modern training on the use of manufactured tourniquets know that you pick 1 design and stick with it until you change your mind to another design, then standardize your kits on that. When the crap hits the fan you do not want to deal with 3 different TQs.

Aparently no one ever thought to mention that littlle jewel of wisdom to the Department of Defense, seeing as each of these tourniquets have been extensively tested, approved, and concurrently distributed to the various branches of the US military.

Originally Posted By: Glock-A-Roo

I am not a doctor or PA but some of my associates who are have looked at your selection & amounts of meds then pointed out glaring contradictions. Does the DEA know about your controlled meds? If your profile is accurate regarding your profession and location then you have a Federal problem. This is a public forum so you had better clear this stuff out fast so that the Google cache of it gets cleared out in a reasonable time.

You and/or your associates appear to be misinformed.

Exactly what type of Federal problem would someone in possession of controlled substances, prescribed by a licensed physician with a registered DEA number, filled by a licensed pharmacy, have? Get real, it's not like I drove down to the seedy part of town one night and bought a baggie full of meth from someone on the street corner...

I'm certainly not a pharmacist, although the presence of Rx and DEA numbers on prescription forms, labels, and patient literature, together with the requirement for photo ID and my signature suggest to me that distribution of controlled susbtances is in fact, ummm, controlled. This would further suggest to me that the pharmacy and/or DEA could probably acquire whatever information they might desire without resorting to Google caches, Crown Vics with tinted windows, and black helicopters.

Jim