Amazing. I've worked in ER's with less equipment. The Heta-starch plasma volume expander is an item that I haven't seen in use in a couple of decades, and was the preferred infusion of a guy who had been educated three decades prior to that in a faraway land. IV infusion is basically a volume game-might consider ditching the other parenteral fluids and maximizing your saline supply. An amp or two of 50% dextrose would solve hyploglycemic problems mmuch more effectively than a pint of D5W. Seems like the wide array of oral and injectable narcotics might pose a security problem, a felony possession problem, and a serious temptation to over-medicate the trauma victims ( or party-goers), suppressing their respirations and masking symptoms, complicating subsequent evaluation. I have seen this happen. Beyond the quibbles, it is all that a trauma kit can be, lacking only the tent, medical gases and suction to make it into TEOTWAWKI Memorial Hospital.