Just got back from a trip to the old country and the Garmin HCX must not liked the humidity and came unglued from the sides. It didn't cause a failure of the unit but it is a month out of warranty. It was a awesome trip and it was a opportunist type eating. The first few days were rough eating plants, bread and some strange other things but as we arrived at my wife's moms house it improved substantially. I was eating through a set of steripen batteries a day with all the water intake, and recharged the ones not in use. Never got sick with the steripen and drank rain water and virus contaminated city water that they said don't drink unless you boil it. Bad way to experiment with the pen but when your thirsty you drink. No sickness with the steripen whatsoever and I drank out of a lot of questionable places, the water was clear for the pen to work. Anyway, here is a few of the 600 pictures I taken.
P.S. Don't take a laptop,MP3 player or phone through U.S. Customs unless you like them to copy everything..........

Dinner and alarm clock