I'm thinking about going camping there to scout it out as a possible BOL. I've been trying to find information online, but I'm a little confused on a few things.

Quote:
It is prohibited to: Possess, discharge, or use any kind of firework or other pyrotechnic device.

Is a flint considered a "pyrotechnic device"? It says nothing about campfires. Does that mean campfires are allowed?

Quote:
It is prohibited to: Possess or use a wagon, cart or other mechanized vehicle in area.

Does that mean I can't bring my deer cart? Technically I guess it's mechanical, even though it's nothing more than a frame with wheels.

Quote:
Hunting is permitted anywhere on the Ouachita National Forest except within developed recreation areas or otherwise posted sites. All State hunting and fishing regulations, fees, and seasons apply on national forest land.

You can see from the map on this webpage that part of it is in Oklahoma and part of it is in Arkansas. Do I need an Oklahoma hunting license or an Arkansas hunting license?

If I happened to be in the area of the border, which state's laws would have jurisdiction? Do the same laws apply to the entire park, no matter which state you're in?