true-figuring them out is unattainable. The trick is for the guy to make his way to the edge of the cloud of testosterone in which he exists, and peer out at the rest of the world. Male hormones cause a roaring in the brain that blots out all rational thought until age forty or so. About then, guys discover the mess that they have gotten themselves into by virtue of testosterone intoxication (it's like beer-goggles) and saying "Where am I and how in hell did I get here?". This is called a mid-life crisis. Women know this is going on, and shake their heads, figuring that eventually the guy will reach forty and become tolerable. So, don't try to understand women-we just aren't up to the challenge. Just enjoy them and try not to [censored] them off too much.
Albert Einstein knew lots about the relationship of mass, energy, and the speed of light; he knew little of anything else. Freud suggests that nearly all human activity is the sublimation of the sex drive into other work. If everyone were having as much sex as they wanted, there would be no wars, no Eiffel Tower, no PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. National Committee, no General Theory of Relativity. Maybe the divorce caused him to re-route his biological energies into working on physics problems. Answer truly: would you rather spend an hour in rapturous sexual congress with your significant other, or an hour working on mathematical formulas? I rest my case.

Edited by nursemike (07/24/08 02:32 AM)
Edit Reason: delayed proofing