The only things I noted on comparing your list to mine...

Titanium spork: I think you're further ahead with a spoon. The spork seems like a good idea, but it really just limits the volume of the spoon, and the tines aren't needed. You can always whittle chopsticks.

CPR Mask (if it fits): Seems like overkill. This assumes you'll be doing CPR on a stranger you encounter on a day hike. Your decision, but I don't carry one.

Gortex boots: I do better with regular New Balance running shoes for dry days and a pair of Teva sandals for wet days.

Emergency drink: maybe you could include some pouches of rehydration mix -- dehydration seems like a likely health problem. I carry EmergenC pouches. Good for an energy boost as well.

Micropur tablets: You're planning on being rescued within three days, so you need at least 9 tabs (3 L x 3 days) to be comfortably hydrated while you wait, without needing to boil water.

Glasses: Spare eyeglasses if you need them.

Gloves: Thin leather work gloves are handy for rough work. Totally optional. I don't carry them on day hikes. Some do.

Mess kit: My standby mess kit is a pot, bowl, cup, and spoon. You've got the cup and spoon part covered, but I wonder if you'd be content to boil up a squirrel in your little Nalgene cup? Maybe an MSR Stowaway pot could hold some of your gear and make a more spacious water boiler etc.? You could use the pot for a bowl as well, or take a few freezer ZipLock bags and eat out of them.

Shovel: Optional -- you may enjoy crafting a digging stick with your knives. This is more an overnight item than a dayhike item. (I'm talking about a little plastic poop scoop shovel -- or the deluxe U-Dig-It folding metal shovel.)

Towelettes: Glad to see you've got hand sanitizer for after you use your TP. But I also like to carry towlettes to clean up or just freshen up. Again, optional and more for overnights than day hikes.

Trash bag: I'm talking about a bag to actually put your trash in. Like a flimsy grocery store bag with handles. But that makes me think about the large, heavy-duty trash bags for shelter that you can loan out to the ill-prepared hikers you encounter. I find they stay under control if I sort of "vacuum seal" a neatly folder bag inside a ZipLock bag.

That's it.

Bear