I'm catching up on posts, so this is a little late, but necessary. In your post you inform us the authorities can KY* and you expect to flit through the woods like Peter Pan while they fly overhead impotently. Ahem, Before you drop into some Owyhee range saloon and toast Claude Dallas let me set you straight before real trappers do. F& G officers have the most dangerous duty of all agencies. They exist, because simple numbers of people would overwhelm what fragmented bits of nature remain. Odds are you will stumble into a pot farm, moonshiners or other illegal activities in our natural reserves if F &G haven't discovered them first. Do not expect a wrist to wrist hearty handshake and mutual wolf howling while the wind blows your hair. They will shoot,shovel and shut up except to gripe what little loot you have on you, had on you. ETS has an enviable working relationship with many agencies. For you to toss off such a foolish and cavalier crack is insulting to this website's effort and the whole infrastructure that will in all likelyhood have to save your *. Think about that for a while.I'm going to leave this thread open. Maybe it will get a few Lost Boys to grow up.

Edited by Chris Kavanaugh (07/11/08 04:52 AM)