Quote:
Go ahead and jump but know where your going to land and have a plan on what you're going to do once you get down there.

Exactly. I know it seems like I take a lot of risks, but that wasn't until I had honed my skills to a decent level. I'm not trying to make him a bubble boy, but the earlier analogy to wanting to drive fast without knowing how to drive at all seems very fitting. I just have a very bad feeling about this. I hardly ever get a bad feeling about anything, so when I do I check my six.

Over on the zombie squad forum there's a saying, "We can do this, we read about it on the internet." Learning to survive in the wilds takes time and practice to learn. IDing plants, rigging rainproof shelters, catching/cooking game, purifying water, personally hygine...the info he's recieved on this forum is only a start.

On the plus side, it sounds like he'll be close to help if his stomach remains empty or he comes down with a bad case of beaver-fever.

-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.