You are partially correct. I do maintain… “Mein haupten.” (Yes, I had to look that up on Google Translate because, no, I do not speak German. I was born in Southern California, thanks.) I follow the rules as best I can because I choose to. I agreed with the rules when I created my account because I consider the rules to be reasonable. I follow any “orders” of the admins and moderators because I have yet to see any orders from them that are out of line or unreasonable in any way.

If either of those conditions changes for the worse, my decision to participate here might also change for the worse. It is as simple as that. Fortunately, it is also an unlikely scenario.

So obviously the admins and moderators do not control my life. They only control my presence on this forum which, coincidentally, is their job.

Like I stated before, the admins and moderators here do a darn good job in my opinion. In fact, they do a good job with a lot more leniency and patience than what I would give, hence the reason you have made it to 18 posts. Congratulations!