Besides, the fact is that this forum is open for anyone to read without registering an account. Anyone and everyone can get a fair idea of what is acceptable and what is not simply by taking the time to read the forum, not to mention the clear and explicit rules sum it up rather well.

Taking the effort to register an account and contribute to the forum should be a reasonable indication that you accept and enjoy the forum as it is. Yet, some people decide that it will be more fun to register an account just to complain about how things are run than to simply hop onto Google and shop around for a forum that is more acceptable to their liking. Or could it be that there is no other forum that accepts the bull they expect to be acceptable?

For people who do not like having moderators and civil discussion around, may I suggest alt.* newsgroups instead? You may find the completely unregulated nature of newsgroups more to your liking.

Personally, I would like to thank the admins here for the job they do. They are part of the reason I enjoy this forum as much as I do.