A
Originally Posted By: Dan_McI
A big full sleeping bag has always seemed to me like something to have near my BOB, but not in it. It simply takes up too much room. One of the fleece sleepng bag liners might be just fine for sleeping indoors almost anywhere.

Actually, the bag I mentioned packs up to 6x11"... about the same room as a fleece bag. Of course, this probably isn't a priority... but sleeping in an airport over night in Toronto sucks (waiting for that last minute stand by flight to go home...), this would be very helpful.

I like the idea of the anorak and sweater combo... It'll get her through most areas.

Probably won't need the poncho, but I know my wife's luck. She's like me; if she doesn't have it, she'll need it really bad right now. As in, no poncho and it'll probably do nothing but rain and she'll find a way to get totally soaked and miserable. This would be in place of an umbrella. As for taking the place of the anorak... she could end up in Mexico and wearing the anorak there in the summer/fall would be quite interesting! More like a cheap 2 dollar insurance that takes up next to nothing for room.

I like the infatable pool thing... I'll see what I can find that will fit (might even consider a foam sleeping pad... have to play with these ideas).

As for the drugs... strongly agree with you! Her usual EDC is tylenol, 222's, advil, imodium, and sleeping pills. So, i'll just be replicating that (minus the sleeping pills) and add the usual basic first aid stuff.