Well, I'm not sure the spare action and barrel for the AR-7 within the stock is all that useful. Then again, putting glass on an AR-7 seems kinda silly as the design is... I won't say flawed, but I will say eccentric. The way the barrel mounts means that your accuracy can fluctuate pretty impressively due to cleaning, or just normal firing. That eccentricity is what allows it to be stowed in the stock, so the idea of having and action barrel stowed in the stock, plus a scoped action mounts seems kinda self defeating in several directions.

However, if you were to get yourself a spare bolt, that might not be bad- I've had to take my AR-7's bolt apart before due to crud getting in there. And I wouldn't carrying it for the intended purpose without a spare bolt pin/handle tucked away with my ammo, and at least one spare magazine. I've had the bolt handle fall out a few times accidentally while taking it apart, and I've retired a few magazines.

Depending on what I'm doing, I might or might not have a revolver in .22 or .38 on me along with a rifle or shotgun, but that is kinda out for Canadians. Carrying two long arms... I wouldn't, unless one was a very specialized item and conditions required it, most of those being tactical in nature. (Sniper with an SMG or carbine for defense, or carrying a shotgun for breaching along with your regular weapon, that kind of thing.)

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.