I write science fiction stories and I am involved in science fiction role plays. Therefore several questions come to mind: How did you get there? If it's by technology based time travel, why aren't you able to return? What energy source did you use? Also, assuming you traveled back in time for a reason, did you prepare? Did you tell a fellow time traveler when and where you would be going and when you would be back? That is very important. Did you travel back in time alone, with a friend or with a group? If you did travel with a group, did everyone bring their own time machine in the event something happens to one of them? And, most importantly, did you have a working understanding of temporal physics before you traveled back in time?

One time a man and woman traveled to the ancient civilization of Atlantis. The woman was rescued but, because the man had no understanding of temporal physics, he erased himself from history.

Jeanette Isabelle