I travel on back country roads mostly, some dirt and others paved, sometimes I use the interstate for 15 miles, most anywhere I would run into a problem and have to leave my truck I can walk home, I was thinking that this cart might be useful in the event that I would be on the way to my bug out location which is a good 60 miles and have to ditch the truck, still back roads. If I would have to use it I would make sure to be aware of my surroundings and get off the road at the first sign of traffic or people, a grocery cart would look to out of place, now a red wagon might not or a wheel barrow but this cart holds more. Both a wheelbarrow and a wagon are a little on the unstable side., and I don't see a whole lot of difference between this cart and a garden cart. If I was just going to carry a wheeled backpack I would just use my Camelbak BFM, but I have a few more items that will not fit in one, so I thought the cart might fit the need. This weekend I'm going to take time to load everything and see how it handles.

Prepare Or Not To Prepare That Is The Question. The Answer, You Better !!!