Impossible survival type situation:

I've been lurking this site for some months. I like the discussion here. This is something that I've seen discussed on various blogs and other sites of late, none of which are survival oriented and I'm very curious about what some of ya'll think.

You're suddenly whisked back in time to 1000 AD, somewhere in Western Europe. You have no time to prep, nothing with you but the clothes on your back. What do you do to survive? Think about not only for the first few days/weeks, but sustained, life long survival.

Couple points to keep in mind that I've picked up from other discussions:
You're likely to be much taller than average. You're also going to have immaculate teeth. No scars of any kind... you're going to stick out like a turd in a punch bowl more than likely. Your clothes will be unlike any have ever seen, not just the stich and style but the fabric, colors, etc. Simply blending in will be next to impossible at first.

Even if you're currently able to speak one or more of the languages in Europe today, it won't translate to 1000 AD. The only language anyone would be able to understand is Latin and only the clergy/nobles will be able to speak that.

If you're circumcised, you won't be able to fake it as a christian/catholic.

If you're a woman, well, you basically could either become a prostitute or a nun. You might get lucky enough to find a free peasant type guy to marry.

Discuss!