My goal is a two-wallet system: one for largely conventional wallet stuff and a second for PSK and FAK stuff.

I'm thnking THE Wallet Jr. may replace my conventional wallet, but I will check it out for possible PSK/FAK use.

I am slowly putting together an "urban" EDC PSK - FAK that will pass metal detector and TSA examination. This is proving challenging, especialy because I do not like velcro and non-metallic gear limits choices.

I am pairing the wallets with two keychains that will go through metal detectors and TSA inspection without appearing threatening but still include some non-bladed metal PSK-type tools. The keychains would include keys, firesteel, whistle, mini-compass, password-protected thumbdrive, mini-tool that does not include a blade, photon-type led light, and the-as-yet-undetermined: etcetera.

For non-urban use in general, I am putting additional PSK - FAK items in a third kit that can go in a large pocket, fannypack, or whatever. This is pretty conventional and straightforward.

Edited by dweste (05/26/08 04:52 PM)